This records package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement and the Runnels County Register. A person who is arrested or accused of a crime, present at a crime scene, or identified as a suspect in any printed report is not necessarily guilty of a criminal offense. Guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law. The Register pushes all information provided by participating law enforcement agencies.
Runnels County Jail records reflect that 8 individuals were arrested between 04/27/20 and 05/03/20 by area law enforcement agencies.
• Osvaldo Condarco, 32 Concho SO, resisting arrest search or transport, MTR theft material; no bond.
• Miguel A. Zacarias-Gallardo, 20, DPS, resist arrest search or transport, duty on striking fixture/highway landscape; bond $5,000.
• Lisa M. Manis, 30, BPD, drug paraphernalia; PR bond.
Debra B. Rinn, BPD, warrant: unsafe speed, warrant: DWLS; bond
• Henry R. Ramos, 57, possession of drug paraphernalia; PR bond.
• Rebecca D. Elkins, 22, BPD, criminal trespass, possession marijuana; bond $4,000.
• Miguel A. Zacarias-Gallardo, 20 DPS, immigration detainer; no bond.
• Melvin Barnes, 47, WPD, pubic intoxication; PR bond.
• Diana R. Saldana, 49, BPD, forgery financial instrument; bond to be determined.