This records package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement and the Runnels County Register. A person who is arrested or accused of a crime, present at a crime scene, or identified as a suspect in any printed report is not necessarily guilty of a criminal offense. Guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law. The Register pushes all information provided by participating law enforcement agencies.
Runnels County Jail records reflect that 5 individuals were arrested between 04/20/20 and 04/26/20 by area law enforcement agencies.
• Guadalupe R. Moya, 42, Concho SO, indecency w/child, sexual contact; bond $100,000.
• Christian J. Wilson, 43, Coke DPS, theft greater than $30,000, less than $150,000; bond $7,000.
• Scottie D. Tubs, 25, WPD, warrant: burglary habitat; bond $20,000.
• Anita M. Carter, 35, RCSO, warrant: original offense forgery of financial institute; bond $5,000.
• Michael C. Luna, 31, RSO, S/W possession marijuana S/W false vehicle registration; evading arrest detention; bond