This records package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement and the Runnels County Register. A person who is arrested or accused of a crime, present at a crime scene, or identified as a suspect in any printed report is not necessarily guilty of a criminal offense. Guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law. The Register pushes all information provided by participating law enforcement agencies.
Runnels County Jail records reflect that 6 individuals were arrested between 04/13/20 and 04/19/20 by area law enforcement agencies.
• Juan G. Guerrero, 31, RCSO, MTR credit/debit card abuse; bond $10,000.
• Rebecca D. Elkins, 22, BPD criminal trespass, criminal mischief; bond $3,000.
• Jose A. Zavala, 30, BPD, sex offenders duty to register 10 years; bond $10,000.
• Jerrod S. Duncan, 39, BPD, public intoxication; PR bond.
• Jiselda J. Cavazos, 18, WPD, disorderly conduct; PR bond.
• Joe D. Ramos, 25, Concho SO, assault causes bodily injury; bond $2,000.