This records package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement and the Runnels County Register. A person who is arrested or accused of a crime, present at a crime scene, or identified as a suspect in any printed report is not necessarily guilty of a criminal offense. Guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law. The Register pushes all information provided by participating law enforcement agencies.
Runnels County Jail records reflect that 5 individuals were arrested between 03/16/20 and 03/22/20 by area law enforcement agencies.
• Thelma Lopez, 59, RCSO, Taylor county warrant: theft property by check; bond $1,000.
• Shanastie S. Wren, 29, RCSO, Runnels county warrant: original offense aggravated assault threat w/deadly weapon public servant; bond $30,000.
• Naomi J. Fuentes, 19, RCSO, aggravated assault w/deadly weapon, engage criminal activity; bond $20,000.
• Alexander J. Gonzales, 18, engage criminal activity; bond $15,000.
• Ricardo S. Sanchez, 53, RCSO, murder; bond $500,000.