This records package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement and the Runnels County Register. A person who is arrested or accused of a crime, present at a crime scene, or identified as a suspect in any printed report is not necessarily guilty of a criminal offense. Guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law. The Register pushes all information provided by participating law enforcement agencies.
Runnels County Jail records reflect that 9 individuals were arrested between 03/09/20 and 03/15/20 by area law enforcement agencies.
• Jessica Guerrero, 30, Menard, possession controlled substance, abandon endanger child, criminal negligence, possession controlled substance, judgment NISI theft by check; bond $42,500.
• Glenn Garcia, 29, Concho SO, parole violation; no bond.
• Faith G. Mercado, 22, Concho SO, unauthorized use motor vehicle; bond $10,000.
• Ty A. Turney, 18, BPD, public intoxication, open container; PR bond.
• Sebastian G. Landeros, 20, WPD, reckless driving; bond $1,000.
• Laekyn M. Dickinson, 25, warrant: original offense S/W possession controlled substance, warrant: original offense S/W burglary habitation; bond $30,000.
• Pinakin R. Bhakta, 39, Concho SO, warrant: failure to appear and bond jumping; bond $1,000.
• Shannon R. Jones, 50, RCSO, warrant: burglary vehicle; bond $500.
• Jason W. Boggess, 45, RCSO, parole violation; no bond.