This records package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement and the Runnels County Register. A person who is arrested or accused of a crime, present at a crime scene, or identified as a suspect in any printed report is not necessarily guilty of a criminal offense. Guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law. The Register pushes all information provided by participating law enforcement agencies.
Runnels County Jail records reflect that 5 individuals were arrested between 02/17/20 and 02/23/20 by area law enforcement agencies.
• Gerald M. Lee, 20, RCSO, duty of striking fixture, DWLI w/prior suspension; bond $3,000.
• Antonio Martinez, 23, RCSO, Warrant: failure to maintain financial responsibility three times, warrant: possession drug paraphernalia, warrant: insufficient number of life jackets, warrant: speeding, warrant: minor in possession of alcohol, warrant: unauthorized glass coating material; fine $3,084.20.
• Carolyn E. Faia, 28, Menard, warrant: to adjudicate original charge possession controlled substance, no bond
• Justin R. Olmeda, 24, WPD, retaliation, unauthorized use motor vehicle, evading arrest or detention w/vehicle; bond $85,000.
• Derrick L. Mason, 24, Runnels DPS, DWI w/child under 15; bond $5,000.