This records package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement and the Runnels County Register. A person who is arrested or accused of a crime, present at a crime scene, or identified as a suspect in any printed report is not necessarily guilty of a criminal offense. Guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law. The Register pushes all information provided by participating law enforcement agencies.
Runnels County Jail records reflect that 13 individuals were arrested between 01/20/20 and 01/27/20 by area law enforcement agencies.
• Heriberto N. Marin, 20, WPD, possession controlled substance; bond $5,000.
• Miguel A. Alfaro, 20 Concho SO, warrant; bond $10,000,
• Jonathan R. Phillippi, 35, Concho SO, manufacture deliver controlled substance; bond $10,000.
• Joshua R. Johnson, 30, WPD, manufacture deliver controlled substance; bond $50,000.
• Anna Johnson, 31, WPD, manufacture deliver controlled substance; bond $15,000.
• Joelda Esquivel, 29, manufacture deliver controlled substance; bond $30,000.
• Jonathan K. Mitcham, 26, WPD, parole violation; no bond.
• Christian Knowlton, 22, BPD, continuous violence against family, resist arrest; bond $25,000.
• Marcelino O. Garcia, Coke SO, DWI; bond $2,000.
• Jacob Pena, 23, Lubbock County warrant: aggravated assault bodily injury, deadly weapon; bond $25,000.
• Mario Dominguez-Moreno, 30, Concho, Gwinnett County, Georgia, fugitive of justice, violation of probation, theft; no bond.
• Randal K. Bilbrey, 43, RCSO, RCSO warrant: vehicle involved in accident; bond $1,000.
• Ramiro G. Roman, 22, RCSO, warrant: S/W evading arrest, warrant: S/W fraud, destruction, removal or conceal evidence, resisting arrest, search or transport; bond $10,000.