This records package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement and the Runnels County Register. A person who is arrested or accused of a crime, present at a crime scene, or identified as a suspect in any printed report is not necessarily guilty of a criminal offense. Guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law. The Register pushes all information provided by participating law enforcement agencies.
Runnels County Jail records reflect that 12 individuals were arrested between 01/06/20 and 01/12/20 by area law enforcement agencies.
• Andrew A. Herpeche, 17, RCSO, burglary habitation; bond $7,500.
• Paul A. Alvarado, 44, Concho County, warrant: possession controlled substance; sentenced no bond.
• Jeremy P. Taylor, 40, Concho, engaging in criminal activity; bond $15,000 cash.
• Zakary J. Cook, 19, RCSO, warrant: possession marijuana; no bond.
• Joshua L. Mead, 24, Concho DPS, possession controlled substance; bond $10,000 surety.
• Kenneth R. Bryant, 26, Concho S/O, out of county warrant: failure to appear, original offense false drug test falsification device; bond $2,000 cash.
• Brittany E. Byrum, 31, Menard S/O, Menard Co. warrant: robbery, Hays Co. warrant: theft property two or more convictions, Bell Co., warrant two times, S/W theft property, w/possession manufacture distribution instrument to commit retail threat; bond $41,000.
• Jesus S. Sanchez, RCSO, DWI third or more; sentenced 12 days county jail.
• Amaris C. Bonneu, 18, Concho DPS, possession controlled substance; possession marijuana; bond $21,000.
• Ty R. Murchison, 22, BPD, possession drug paraphernalia; bond $250 PR.
• Christopher L. Weaver, 41, Concho DPS, possession controlled substance, possession marijuana; bond $300 cash surety.
• Brandy B. Rock, 21, BPD, warrant: possession marijuana; bond $2,500.