This records package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement and the Runnels County Register. A person who is arrested or accused of a crime, present at a crime scene, or identified as a suspect in any printed report is not necessarily guilty of a criminal offense. Guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law. The Register pushes all information provided by participating law enforcement agencies.
Runnels County Jail records reflect that 11 individuals were arrested between 12/09/19 and 12/15/19 by area law enforcement agencies.
• Juan M. Ortiz, Concho Co SO, driving while intoxicated, DWLI; bond $2,000.
• Jessica Martinez, 40, RCSO, failure to appear vehicle involved in accident; bond $5,000.
• Randal Bilbrey, 43, BPD, driving while intoxicated; bond $4,000.
• Michael C. Luna, 30, RCSO, possession controlled substance; bond $7,500.
• Mandy L. Saldana, 35, RCSO, unauthorized use motor vehicle; bond $7,500.
• Joey M. Saldana, 37, RCSO, unauthorized use motor vehicle; bond $15,000.
• Wilson B. Thomas, 42, Concho CO, possession controlled substance, unlawful possession • firearm by felon; no bond.
• Jason A. Watson, 29, BPD, DWLI w/previous conviction; bond $2,000.
• Raul Torres, 66, WPD, aggravated assault w/deadly weapon; bond $10,000.
• Jesse A. Cochran, 35, Coke SO, warrants: two times DWLI, two times no insurance, two times driving expire license plates and registration; bond $2,294.
• Eduardo Arrelano, 27, possession controlled substance; bond $10,000.