This records package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement and the Runnels County Register. A person who is arrested or accused of a crime, present at a crime scene, or identified as a suspect in any printed report is not necessarily guilty of a criminal offense. Guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law. The Register pushes all information provided by participating law enforcement agencies.
Runnels County Jail records reflect that 9 individuals were arrested between 10/28/19 and 11/03/19 by area law enforcement agencies.
• Gilberto Ramirez, Jr., 24, RCSO, MTR Possession marijuana, MTR possession controlled substance; bond $10,000.
• Aristeo Alfaro, 21, WPD, public intoxication, theft; PR bond.
• Megan G. Graves, 35, WPD, theft property, criminal mischief; bond $13,000.
• Reynaldo Torres, Jr., 34, WPD, possession controlled substance, tampering w/evidence, DWLI, no insurance, possession drug paraphernalia; bond $27,000.
• Felipe Lopez, 55, BPD, false report; bond $8,000.
• Russell J. Porter, 24, DPS Concho, possession marijuana; bond $1,000.
• Logan I. Webb, 20, DPS Concho, possession marijuana; bond $1,000.
• Louis D. McKinney, 21, DPS Concho; possession marijuana; bond $1,000.
• Timothy D. Gibson, 36, RCSO, Mason county warrant: MTR assault family violence; bod $20,000.