This records package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement and the Runnels County Register. A person who is arrested or accused of a crime, present at a crime scene, or identified as a suspect in any printed report is not necessarily guilty of a criminal offense. Guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law. The Register pushes all information provided by participating law enforcement agencies.
Runnels County Jail records reflect that 12 individuals were arrested between 10/21/19 and 10/28/19 by area law enforcement agencies.
• Zynderck S. Amoah, 20, BPD, possession controlled substance; bond $4,000.
• Antonio Martinez, 23, RCSO, warrant: possession controlled substance, warrant: possession marijuana; no bond.
• Antwan U. William, 42, RCSO Lubbock warrant: violation protective order/bond, failure to appear, MTR community supervision Archer county, warrant: bond surrender capias continue violence against family; no bond.
• Colton D. Hurt 22, RCSO, MTR delivery marijuana; no bond.
• Michael C. Fenton, 49, Concho DPS, DWI second; bond $2,500.
• Melissa A. Thompson, 42, BPD, theft of property; bond
• Byron M. Cole, 36, BPD, possession controlled substance; operating vehicle w/only one plate, failure to maintain financial responsibility; bond $34,000.
• Kristy J. Brinkman, 21, Concho; possession marijuana; bond $1,000.
• Veronica A. Hudson, 30, self turn in, warrant: DWI; sentenced 10 days in jail.
• Raymond Aleman, 46, RCSO, warrant: possession controlled substance; warrant: tampering w/evidence.
• Michael C. Luna, 30, RCSO, possession marijuana, required identification number on vessel, possession controlled substance; bond $12,000.
• Jessica A. Collins, 27, WPD, DWI, bond to be set.