This records package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement and the Runnels County Register. A person who is arrested or accused of a crime, present at a crime scene, or identified as a suspect in any printed report is not necessarily guilty of a criminal offense. Guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law. The Register pushes all information provided by participating law enforcement agencies.
Runnels County Jail records reflect that 7 individuals were arrested between 09/30/19 and 10/06/19 by area law enforcement agencies.
• Leroy Pearl, 67, Concho, parole violation, burglary building; bond TBD.
• Mandy D. Pluff, 35, WPD, Coke County warrant: three times unlawful use motor vehicle; bond $22,500.
• Bryan K. Mitcham, 45, WPD, parole violation DWI; no bond.
• Wesley D. Mitcham, 23, WPD, Tom Green County warrant: two times failure to appear, unlawful use motor vehicle, Coke County warrant: three times unlawful use motor vehicle, Coke County warrant: burglary building; bond $65,000.
• Brittany M. Warrenfeltz, 29, WPD, Nolan County warrant: display fictitious motor vehicle registration; bond $10,000.
• Zachary Baird, 25 Coke, driving while intoxicated; bond $5,000.
• Delbert J. Strength, 66, RCSO, DWI, bond TBD.