This records package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement and the Runnels County Register. A person who is arrested or accused of a crime, present at a crime scene, or identified as a suspect in any printed report is not necessarily guilty of a criminal offense. Guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law. The Register pushes all information provided by participating law enforcement agencies.
Runnels County Jail records reflect that 9 individuals were arrested between 09/16/19 and 09/22/19 by area law enforcement agencies.
• Jeremy D. Doty, 33, RCSO, S/W theft of property; bond $25,000.
• Melvin T. Barnes, 47, RCSO, theft by check; bond $500.
• Caitlin R. Bishop, 17, RCSO, harassment; bond $500.
• John C. Reese, 32, Concho Co. So., terroristic threat; bond $1,00.
• Kerry K. Kitto, 50, BPD, warrant: Dwi third; blue warrant; bond $25,000/no bond.
• John D. McDonald, 23, self surrender; MTR evading arrest vehicle; bond $30,000.
• Scott S. Akers, 49, Concho Co. DPS, possession controlled substance; bond $10,000.
• Oscar R. Garcia, 35, Concho Co. DPS, false report to police officer; bond $4,000.
• Chad E. Kraatz, 41, RCSO, MTR family household terroristic threat, MTR evading arrest, injury to an elderly individual, terroristic threat; bond $20,500.