The AGFUND has endorsed the following incumbents for Texas statewide offices:
* U.S. Senator Ted Cruz,
* Gov. Greg Abbott,
* Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick,
* Comptroller Glenn Hegar,
* Land Commissioner George P. Bush, and
* Railroad Commissioner Christi Craddick.
AGFUND endorses Jeff Brown, Place 4, and John Devine, Place 6, for the Supreme Court of Texas.
For the U.S. House of Representatives, AGFUND endorses the following incumbents:
* Louie Gohmert, Congressional District 1,
* John Ratcliffe Congressional District 4,
* John Culberson, Congressional District 7,
* Michael McCaul Congressional District 10,
* Mike Conaway, Congressional District 11,
* Randy Weber Congressional District 14,
* Pete Olson Congressional District 22,
* Will Hurd Congressional District 23,
* Kenny Marchant Congressional District 24,
* Michael Burgess Congressional District 26,
* John Carter, Congressional District 31 and
* Pete Sessions Congressional District 32.
In the Texas Senate, AGFUND endorses the following incumbents:
* Bob Hall, District 2,
* Charles Schwertner, District 5,
* John Whitmire, District 15,
* Joan Huffman, District 17,
* Donna Campbell, District 25,
* Craig Estes, District 30 and
* Kel Seliger, District 31.
In the Texas House of Representatives, AGFUND endorses the following incumbents:
* Dan Flynn, District 2,
* Matt Schaefer, District 6,
* Chris Paddie, District 9,
* Travis Clardy, District 11,
* John Raney, District 14,
* Ernest Bailes, District 18,
* Wayne Faircloth, District 23,
* Dennis Bonnen, District 25,
* Ryan Guillen, District 31,
* Rene Oleviera, District 37,
* Bobby Guerra, District 41,
* Paul Workman, District 47,
* Scott Cosper, District 54,
* Hugh Shine, District 55,
* J.D. Sheffield, District 59,
* Mike Lang, District 60,
* Lynn Stucky, District 64,
* Ron Simmons, District 65,
* Mary Gonzalez, District 75,
* Four Price, District 87,
* Ken King, District 88,
* Giovanni Capriglione, District 98,
* Charlie Geren, District 99,
* Eric Johnson, District 100,
* Linda Koop, District 102,
* Rodney Anderson, District 105,
* Jason Villalba, District 114,
* Diana Arevalo, District 116,
* Philip Cortez, District 117,
* Tomas Uresti, District 118,
* Lyle Larson, District 122,
* Ina Minjarez, District 124,
* Dan Huberty, District 127,
* Sarah Davis, District 134,
* Jarvis Johnson, District 139,
* Harold Dutton, District 142,
* Shawn Thierry, District 146,
* Garnet Coleman, District 147 and
* Valoree Swanson, District 150.
AGFUND endorses the following candidates (non-incumbents) for the Texas House:
* Keith Bell, District 4,
* Cody Harris, District 8,
* Cynthia Flores, District 52,
* Reggie Smith, District 62 and
* Dave Campbell, District 73.
AGFUND also endorses Katy Boatman, Place 7 in the 1st Court of Appeals, and John Browning, Place 11 in the 5th Court of Appeals.
"These candidates share strong conservative values, a passion for agriculture and a vision for a better Texas," Boening said.
Texas Farm Bureau is the state's largest organization of farm, ranch and rural families. AGFUND is its political action arm funded by voluntary donations from members.
For more information on AGFUND, visit www.txfbagfund.org.